Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"New" Delta's web site accounts

I got frustrated with Delta's web site today and sent them the following complaint. 

I just got locked out of my account. I mistyped my pin twice and boom I'm locked out of the account. My only options are to wait 7 days for a new pin number or go through a horrendous 30 minute telephone call session to get it reset immediately. What a joke.

New Delta? Really? Have you ever had to reset your password on any other web site? Notice how they all have an automated system that gets you access again within 5 minutes? Really, not kidding.

So delta wants to be more money efficient? Really? How is paying one to listen to me complain cheaper than having my password automatically reset by a computer?

Also how is mailing my a physical letter more efficient than an email? Email's free or didn't you know that? Real mail cost money. Really.

Also I checked that handy box ensuring that someone will have to respond to this email. Now you're going to be paying 2 people to deal with a password reset. Any 12 year old can set that up for free in 5 minutes. Really.

So you want make customers happier? Really? How happy am I?

1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You p0wned them, Parsons.

--Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home