Friday, May 19, 2006

Dyno PowerBall

My mom got my brother and I dyno-powerballs last christmas. Recently at work I began showing the signs of the dreaded CTS. Someone mentioned that I should try some alternative wrist excersises to help alleviate the problem. So for kicks I picked up my powerball and started playing around with it.

It's 100% eliminated my CTS symptoms. Whenever I feel them coming back, I just pick up the powerball for a few minutes and they immediately go away. It's a great tool for wrist strength in general and I highly recomend it to anyone that works in the computer industry.

Powerballs WebSite

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats CTS?

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Jared Parsons said...

CTS=carpal tunnnel syndrome. Also known as reptetive stress injury

 

Post a Comment

<< Home