Monday, January 29, 2007

Where are my keys???

As I was getting ready to take the dogs out for their morning walk I discovered I couldn't find my keys. I implored my wife to help me look for them. This is a bit nerve racking as she has to be at her job at a someone strict time (mine's pretty lax).

Thankfully she was home though becaue she was able to find them. I made my lunch the night before and in an effort to not forget it I put my keys on top of the package in the refridgerator. Now if I could only think of a way to not forget I put my keys in the fridge to not forget my lunch..

8 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You couldn't remember because VB has corrupted your mind.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarous that you put your keys in the fridge so that you would remember lunch. Great thinking Jared! Too bad you don't remember putting them in there.... :-p

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Jared Parsons said...

VB hasn't corrupted my mind. It's given me clarity and a new outlook.

Besides VB is managed an is mostly immune from memory corruption. Possibly using C++ is corrupting my memory.

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not C#?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jared Parsons said...

Why not C# what?

And why won't you post non-anonymously.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cause.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Jared Parsons said...

Well that answers one of the two questions.

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems as if you have a WONDERFUL wife who is very understanding and will need to be it seems from now on....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home