Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Been Awhile

Mom informed me that's in been months since I updated this blog. As guessed I've been fairly busy at work and spending most of my time playing around with geeky compiler features.

So here goes ...

Softball season is almost over. My coed team has a tournament on Sunday and that's it till Spring. We've the defending champs so we have a lot to play for this Sunday.

Football is getting off to a slow start. The refs have been quite flag happy the first few weeks and it's prevented every team from getting any kind of consistent offense together. The last two weeks they've been much better so we'll see how it goes.

As said before, work is keeping me plenty busy. I'm finishing my first Visual Basic Compiler feature and I'm eager to see how customers view it. Saying that, off to finish the day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home